Thursday, April 28, 2005
Spring has Sprung... Finally
Did you all know that the first sign of spring is the ice cream truck? It was told to me not to long ago like Saturday or something. So its officially spring if it wasn't already. Anyway schools almost over yes I cant wait and I thought I had spring fever in high school oh boy its nothing compared to this. If I had to go through to much more my grades would be crap. All I have to finish is my history essays this weekend and do my part to revise our community writing campaign and IM finished woooooo hooooo!!!!! Plus hitchhikers comes out tomorrow that I hope I get to go see I just have to convince my father but it shouldn't be to hard. And I might be getting that job cleaning pleasant green which would be fine it at least pays better than the gun club which I have to work at Saturday. My mind is mostly concentrating on finishing school and having a break so no big ideas today maybe later. This will be one of my shorter posts and every time I have one this short I start to think don't I have anything more to say? Wait that reminds me of history today we were talking about the Iran-contra affair and that after Vietnam and Watergate the nation seemed to not care about the u.s. selling missiles to Iran in exchange for money that we then sent to Nicaragua to help then defeat the Marxist who were in power. But what was so odd is that no one really knew much about this event which had ties to both Vietnam and Watergate people just stopped caring and when that happens our government ceases to exist. Which then got us onto a short discussion on why more people should vote. And if im wrong about the fact then I apologize now cause it was all kinda confusing to me but I suppose I'll get told if im wrong by at least one person. Well my blogs longer even if it doesn't makes sense it was just something I was thinking about. Talk to you all later. Love ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment