Sorry about the rushed post before, I had so much to do. Though now im home from work finally able to breath and stretch out my back which has decided to revolt. Right now Im just waiting for my sister to finish what shes doing so I can help her with her homework. Drama's of everyday life have become really annoying, Im so tired of problems mostly my own. For example I have all these things i want to accomplish but i dont have the time or resources to do them its impossible to deal with. so my mind becomes a whirlwind of thoughts and ideas that are never going to get farther than my mind because they're riddiculous. maybe one day I'll stop complaining and acctually do them but for now they're staying in my head as silly wishes. love you all thanks for listening. talk to you later.
K.A.R.
2 comments:
If you want to do something, then do it. No one's stopping you except for yourself.
Love always
Karli, are you mad at me? You haven't spoken a word to me since the whole fiasco a couple weeks ago. Did I do something?
Post a Comment