Thursday, April 14, 2005
Propositions
Today at school we gave genre presentations. our genre was a flyer, one from the 1900's and one we made both talking about the presence of birth control. it went well and jamie brought cookies which everyone enjoyed. I really enjoy college my classes arent to difficult and I now know most of the people in my class. plus it gives me something to do that isnt sitting at home bored out of my mind. yesterday nate, mike, and I watched Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail it was interesting with captions from Henry IV they fit rather well, but they're original lines were better. Wonder of all wonders Rick asked me on a date for saturday i still dont know what were going to do but he asked and no one made him as far as i know. the thing about it is rick acts funny around me and i know he's going to read this, but its true. usually i can tell if a guy likes me and there are a few who do and i know it for sure. really i guess what im saying is guys confuse me and im going to become a nun. any other girls want to join? we'll become nuns with a trial period of two years then we'll decide if its the thing for us. for two years all the guys our age are gone so whats the point right. Nun's United. the only thing is though how many girls actually read my blog i know of a good amout of guys but that doesnt mean anything when im talking about nuns. i do like that people read this though that way i dont feel that im talking to myself, even though im typing but you all understand what i mean. I love you all, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Some Random advise:
"Don't play leapfrog with a inucorn."
"Never use the bottom levle of a two story out house."
"Don't snuggle with a porcupine."
"Don't pet burning dogs."
Steve has Ocean's Twelve Kar, and I don't see what you were talking about last night in this blog...it's not computing in my head :(
what i was refering to is the fact that ive decided to become a nun.
No, don't become a nun! I want you to stay LDS. I would be sad if you switched.
There are LDS nuns. Any girl older than 20 that isn't married is an LDS nun. At least in Utah Valley... Just become a sister missionary. That's 18 months of nunning.
Post a Comment