Monday, April 11, 2005
Late nights and Early mornings
I hate that feeling you get when you know you have to get up early in the morning but you just can't fall asleep. "If I fall asleep right now I'll get 6 hours." "If I fall asleep right know I'll get 4 hours." etc. all the while driving yourself crazy. oh I really hate that. Anyways its annoying. Well saturday I stayed in bed most of the day cause I really didnt want to get up, but about 2:40 i got up. I went upstairs and started talking with my family then my friend rick called me so I talked to him and my little sister was talking to her boyfriend stephen. Rick and Stephen are friends so stephen picked up rick and they came over. we hung out for about 15 or 20 min. then I had to go take a shower so I did. Then when I was dressed I came back upstairs and they had decided to go to the movies, so I said goodbye and they left. I went back to taking to my mom until nate came so we could go to the International Festival at Westminster College. Neither of us attends Westminster but nate joined a folk dancing group called Narodna who were performing there, coinsidently I use to dance with them a few years ago so I knew most of the people there. So going for me was a chance to see how well everyone was doing and watch them instead of being watched. They did very well even with the few mistakes that are bond to happen the foremost being the tape player didnt want to work. We got home quite late and went to bed really fast at our own houses. but we both had church the next morning at 9, needless to say neither of us was thrilled to have to get up that early. But I did and then came home and went back to bed. Later that evening I watched TV, and talked to nate on the phone, then went to bed. Sorry no new thought provoking comments today, maybe tommorow. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment