Saturday, October 29, 2005

What's the big deal with Halloween?

I'm over halloween it holds no joy anymore. When I was little it was the time of year where you paraded around pretending you were someone else to make all your neighbors and family give you candy. Well now Im old enough to dress how I want when I want without having to awnser to others, and drive to the store and buy as much candy as I want. Besides Ive relized its not as easy to become someone else as I once believed. So on Wendesday we watched Young Frankenstien and Ive come to a decission Mel Brooks (I think thats who wrote it) shouldn't be permitted to write movies anymore they are either lame or dirty or both neither of which do I want to waste my time watching. I made chocolate chip cookies today but ran out of flour and I didnt feel like going to the store at nine at night so we used oatmeal as a subsitute which wasnt to bad, but they make you really thirsty. Costumes may just be the worst I can always figure out what or who I'd rather be but my reason comes in and I cant fully commit to a concept and then I cant decide how I should look and make it happen so I give up I just dont care anymore. Halloween is by far the stupidest holiday ever, not to mention it really doesnt have a point. I cant see the point of Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Fourth of July, etc. But Halloween lacks substanence. Well I updated Toni and I want you to know it was just for you that I did it. But I must say I dont understand French. I really must go to bed. I love you all tons and tons. We really need to hang out.

1 comment:

Toners said...

Okay, so YOU SUCK! Halloween is THE best holiday in the whole world. Sheesh. Get in the spirit! :-D I love you tons!