Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Harvest Time

So people are gathering in all their fruits and vegtables now. The leaves are changing colors and falling. The weather is taking a ride on a roller coster. And its that lovely time of year when I seem to get sick a few times in September and October mostly an every once in a while November. And that old saying "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." popped into my head so I've eaten an apple the last few days but I don't think it's helping my upset stomach the only good thing I have to report is that I haven't thrown up yet. Hopefully this will go away soon cause It's UEA tomorrow and friday so I don't have to work which makes me one of the happiest people in the world. Okay so now I have a question or rather a few questions? First should I dress up for halloween? And next if I do then should I dress up as a hooker (mind you it's more the word than the actual dress it's much more modest) or a princess? Or if you have any more creative suggestions like how to combine the two, which Im told would be hilarious, it would be greatly appreciated. Love to you all and I hope things go well for you.

2 comments:

Toners said...

Be an Ors deVours. I love you so much Karli... update!!

K.A.R. said...

What in the world is an Ors deVours???????????????