Wednesday, October 05, 2005
Its funny that in one week your life can so drastically change
kay so last week on monday i Iheard something that made me quite nervous, that bryan was coming home early from his mission for medical reasons and he'd be back on wednesday. I decided to ignore this and wait to see if it would really happen and it did so bryans been home for a week now. We hung out on monday and Im not going to lie there were parts that were very awkward but thats to be expected. Monday was just crazy though I had to do my boss's job. Now you would think that after doing your boss's job that you'd have some new found respect or something for them right? Wrong completely wrong that man makes me so mad and somehow I hurt my knee. So later after hanging out with bryan and going to the movies with mike and nate I had to use crutches to get to my room and it took forever to get to sleep cause I couldn't find a position that didn't jar my knee. It was well enough yesterday that I still went to work but I didn't move as fast as I normally do and didn't get everything done which makes me feel bad but tonight is movie night so my day or week which ever will have a good part in there somewhere. Do you all remember those digital pets called giga pets well one chrstmas we all got one (my sister and brothers and I) well I found mine and had it sitting on a table in my room, well my little brother found batteries to it so now I have a giga pet again its a bit weird to have one again. I was so excited back then, now its kinda annoying and Ive only had it since last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment