Wednesday, September 28, 2005
If your trying to move forward while looking behind, you tend to trip yourself
A question for you who know who Im talking about. Have any of you heard from Robert Bucker lately? Brandon and I still write to one another but I haven't heard from Robert in about a month nor have I heard from Bryan but I suppose everthing is okay with Bryan or I'd be informed. But with Robert being in New Orleans and not hearing from him it makes me nervous. At work Jared quit and for about two weeks we were shorthanded but monday Dennis finally hired someone else his name is Matt he's alright we don't really know him so its a bit weird he only seems to talk when he can't stand the silence anymore and I've been the one to train him but yesterday I wasn't going to be there until six so Dennis was going to train him but all he did was see how well I had trained him and left him to do my work which wouldn't have been a problem if I didn't have to be there until eight-thirty with nothing to do. And today I'm completely lost as to what I'm suppose to train him on let alone what to train him on for the next two days. I really believe that he should just keep doing what I've already taught him and I should do what Jared did I am both the most senior sweeper and the most hardworking just because my job is lame there's no reason to do it poorly, right? Anyways, Dennis is driving me crazy and if I could find a better job I'd take it in a heart beat but I'm really having trouble. Oh well for now I'm making a little money and I save most of it, but its what I was taught to do since I was really little. I've rambled long enough besides I don't think anyone reads this anymore. Talk to you all later love you tons (just in case someone still reads).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment