Thursday, September 08, 2005
Thinking cramps
Do you know who that one girl superhero is? The one that spins around and around to change into her superhero outfit? Well anyway trying to be like that just makes you dizzy. You start spinning hoping that you'll change you or the course of events you seem to be dealing with but you never stop spinning and come out a superhero you just keep spinning until you've dug a great big hole underneath you and your stuck at the bottom, all dizzy and dirty. Its aggrivating nothing Im doing seems to be going anywhere and it's driving me crazy. Work is completly deadended and I would like to be enrolled in school but when I tried to I was about a day to late plus I don't really have the finances to do it yet but I really want to. But theres not much I can do but sign up for an institute class but I don't want to go alone and if I get signed up then I can get my records transfered to the university ward instead of visiting for two months. I just keep spinning and it's making my head hurt but hopefully it'll go away soon if not I'l be really sick and dirty. I hope things are going better for you all talk to you later and remember I love everyone of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I finally relized it's wonder woman but just for the record I've never really been into a lot of comics.
I remember that one used to be one of my favourite comic carachter..the wonder woman...perhaps there does lie one in each one of us,we have to probe our potential further still...
just be sure that you are not repeating old patterns, coz if you do the same things repeatedly, no matter however hard you try, the results are going to be the same.
Good wishes & all the best..
ps. do you know, what happened to unreal?
Post a Comment