Monday, August 29, 2005
Birthday Blues
Ive recently discovered I don't really enjoy my birthdays, other peoples birthdays are great big reasons to party but I just don't care for mine. I know it sounds crazy but I haven't cared about my own birthday since I was about fifteen ever since then they are days no different than any other. Besides school always starts the week of my birthday and for once I'm not starting school or have just survived a week of school on my birthday. I got to sleep in which is always nice and I pretty much have the day to myself until the kids get back from school then I have to go to work, not really excited about that. But afterwards I should be able to convince my mom to let me hang out with my friends maybe here and maybe else where but I know for a fact she would never think to have a surprise party again. That was a disaster mostly of my own doing but I don't like surprises just as much as I don't like scary movies or haunted houses. Yes I am aware of how stupid and childish that sounds, I've been told that a few times this week but it doesn't make it any less real and as unjustified as it may sound to you its just not something I find joy in. But other than that today should prove to be entertaining at least. Talk to you all later, I love you all. Best wishes to you in whatever your doing, I hope things turn out well for you. And that is my birthday wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment