Thursday, August 11, 2005

Quick thoughts and observations

Things change so quickly it really does amaze me. As it gets closer to my birthday I come to realize how much I've changed in just one year. Besides the shorter hair (which I cut off a week ago and donated to locks of love) and new color (red or redder than it once was) I do things differently and think about things in a whole new light even when things aren't going my way which they usually aren't I still remain optimistic, and they dont bother me nearly so much. I've become so relaxed about things it really does amaze me. Oh yeah just so that you all know whether you care or not michael and I are dating again. Talk to you all later I have to go to work love you all tons and hope things all work out for you.

No comments: