Friday, July 29, 2005

Isn't it Ironic

I've noticed that when I have a car I don't really go anywhere, but I'm comforted by the fact that I could. But when I don't have the car that's when my check comes in the mail and a small urge to go shopping creeps in. And the funniest part of it all is . . . I hate shopping. But every once in a while I get the urge, so typical of a girl isn't it. So I have to find something else to do to keep myself entertained, so I cleaned my room. When that becomes a source of entertainment I start to wonder when my life became so dull. Oh well it needed to be done and listening to music while you clean can be entertaining so its really not so bad. My life isn't really going anywhere right now but that doesn't bother me in the least cause I know that whatever is going to happen is going to happen and in the end I'll be okay with it as long as I do what I know to be right and proper. The future really use to bother me cause it was always so uncertain and I wanted answers right now but it doesn't happen like that and I'm okay with that now, which has changed my whole outlook on life I'm so much happier and the only thing that changed was my perspective. Isn't that awesome, I think so. Well that's about it talk to whomever reads this anymore later. Love you all tons.

No comments: