Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Telling it like it is
So Friday mike, arin, and I went to media play to buy the new Harry potter book (which is completely awesome and you have to read it) we really didn't have to wait very long to buy it and were home rather early it was fun. But at the same time I felt like a third wheel and I'm not use to that, oh well it was probably my mind playing tricks on me. Then of course we all went home and read mike was done about 6:00 and woke me up with a text telling me he was finished I when back to sleep till about 11:00ish and was done around 4:30ish. So Saturday was one spent reading. Sunday I went to the singles ward with darian and emma again I've gone there for about a month now its fun I'm meeting a lot of very nice people and I can remember a few of their names. Monday was work as usual and then mike, darian, laura, emma, nate, and I went to see Charlie and the chocolate factory which is awesome. Afterwards they were going to go to FHE at the institute building so I called my mom and got into an argument so I decided I needed to go home cause that's what id promised to do (the promise was being home on Monday nights for FHE, every Monday night) so I told myself as grudgingly as I promised my mother I'm keep my promises so id better go home. So I when home and I was crying cause id rather have been at the BBQ with my friends and she (my mom) asked why I had come home cause I was just going to be mad at her all night and then I kinda lost it and said some interesting things for example "what is your problem you always assume my feelings and then voice them out loud and they're wrong they're always wrong!" "like kassi she seems to think that I hate her and the only reason I didn't want her to date Stephen (Hibbens) is cause I like him which wrong all wrong! I have never liked Stephen and never will like Stephen and I don't hate you." and other things along those lines and out of the blue she calls Michael while I'm ranting and raving and asks him to come pick me up cause I need to be with my friends complete confounded me but then I started to calm down and told her that I'm stuck in limbo the age I'm at now dictates that I should be finding someone and settling down while my mom is trying to hold our family together like a captain of a sinking ship she's not going to win and she now realizes it so I got to go to the BBQ with my friends and she never asked about a curfew and I never said when id be home I just left. The BBQ was good then we went to darians house for an hour and then mike took us all home I got home about 10:30ish made lunch for work and when to bed. This morning I sleep through my alarm, a phone call, and a text message but was finally woken up by my mom physically all in all I was only fifteen minutes late. But things seem to be going better in my life even if my bishop thinks I'm becoming inactive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment