Thursday, November 17, 2005
Midnight movie maddness
I get to go see Harry Potter tonight and Im WAAAAAAAAAAAAY excited. IMAX theatre and all its going to be the best, I love Harry Potter! The story mostly but the actor's not to bad looking but young which totally makes it so I'd have no interest. So the fourth book is like one of my all time favorites in the series so far, but five and six are just as good. But the fourth one she finally knew her characters well enough to let then through and invoke some deep emotions from a bunch of words on a page, I really wish I could do something as amazing as that. But it would take a lot of revisions as you can all tell with how well my blog comes across and the fact that my mind runs in to many directions all at once so my blog is a whole bunch of ramblings, with improper grammer and spelling. And I'm not a good typist so that would greatly decrease my chances of ever writting a book, even though I think that it would be awesome. Love to you all and I promise I won't give anything away so that when you get the chance to see it you'll be shocked and amazed just like your suppose to be. Great big hugs to all and Kisses to some, love ya tons talk to you all later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment