Friday, December 03, 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike

Today is your birthday and I wanted you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I hate that you don't feel well and that the chemo makes you feel even worse. I wish you lived closer so I could come visit more and just be near you. Your one of my most favorite people and I miss you lots and lots. I love you so much and you inspire me so much, you've inspired me my whole life and ill never be able to repay you that but I can write this so you can read it and know how much you will always mean to me. Hope your birthday is full of happiness and love and that you get to have many more birthdays with us. Lots of big bear hugs and sweet kisses today and everyday from me to you. -Karli ;)

No comments: