Friday, October 29, 2010
What's in a title
I stopped nannying a while ago. I couldn't keep doind it anymore they really need a college girl with a car and no life they had me coming in almost everyday my last week was a fourty hour week which I still haven't been paid for and most likely never will it really suck when family throws you under the bus like that. Anyway I'm over it. I'm really excited to be home with winter and not have to worry about going all over the place with her and two more kids. I really want to learn to be crafty: sewing, canning, knitting, and all those thing pioneers did daily that no one really ever does now, or at least I don't I'm lucky if I sew up holes in pillows or pants. Although I'm mostly done with a quilt top my visiting teachers and paul have been helping me with hopefully well have it done next week. Right now were working on winters halloween costume she's gonna be a tonberry its a creature from the video game final fantasy its like a turtle without a shell that wears a jedi robe it carries a lantern and a kitchen knife and it is a monster that you just want to run away from it has tons of hit points and will kill half your party with one hit but she looks so cute in her costume. She loves the robe and spins and giggles and runs around changing what she is in it a witch a jedi a tonberry anything she can think of its hilarious. She's potty training very well and is excited to start preschool when she turns three so she working hard and be fully potty trained with no accidents by march she only has minor accidents and its only every once and a while not everyday. She loves to sing and she very good at shapes she getting better at letters and numbers she know the order of the letters but if they're laid out in front of her she can't pick them out she know the order of her number to 13 after that it goes wonky but she's learning and loves books she gets everyone she can to read her stories the same ones over and over again. I love my girl and hope she's able to do all she wants to. Love to all ttyl. Kar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment