Saturday, July 31, 2010

life as we know it

So I started nannying for my cousin its a double edged sword the kids get along well enough the cleaning and cooking aren't horriable but somedays when they refuse naps and all I can think about is all the stuff at my house that isn't getting done I tend to want to quit but that's not very feasible cause they really need me and getting a little more money a month isn't bad either but the weekends are even more crazy with needing to get everything done and wanting to just get some rest for once cause I have to be there before people leave for work and im there til people get back so it feels like twice as long as anybody else has to work I know I sound like a big baby but somedays I just want to cry. Mostly this is just venting because pauls heard it all before but the pressure and stress just keeps building so the worry anxity and aggrivation just compounds maybe once I get my place fully organized and a good schedule set it place it won't feel like so much weight on me but firwst I gotta find the energy to do it all. So in further news since I last blogged winter is now two and in two more months shell be two and a half she's so smart talks like she's three loves to sing silly songs half she makes up. She loves coloring, her flamily (that's how she says it), her friends which is her family, and her babies and animals. She's got one heck of an imagination already she getting so big and she makes my day even when I want to kick her butt. In december paul and I will be married for four years time sure does fly well I write this more as a journal since I don't think anyone even reads this anymore since I never post anything and I'm not sure now whether or not I'm going to make this private. Well if you do still read this please comment so I can decide what to do thanks. Kar ;)

3 comments:

KAT said...

It's been a long time since you updated but I still read it. I'm sorry things are so stressful for you right now. I wish I could help. Maybe sometime before I start school I could help you organize.

Keep up with the journal blogging. It's good to be able to look back and remember the good and the bad times.

Eaglehavenwest said...

I remember the stress of the days when I had 3 little ones of my own and tended 4 others when Dan was going to school in Cedar. Somedays when he got home I just had to leave him with the kids and go for a walk to get some alone time. Hang in there, it really is a blessing to be able to do the things you do, and the little ones will grow up so fast, enjoy the moments that are fun and treasure them. Love ya

Mike said...

we read your blog too! you really need to update more often, you know, in your spare time and all! hang in there. you will get a routine going and it won't seem as bad. love you, mike and julie