Sunday, September 20, 2009

So I've decided

I've decided to make this blog private so that i feel more comfortable posting my plethora of pictures of winter for family and friends so this is what i need you all who read it to do send me an email at sporty252@yahoo.com and then pass on the info of my blog going private to the family and friends you know who read it or may want to. You get a deadline of a week if I'm not lazy. Everything has been pretty good winter is a year and a half and very bright and talkative lots of people say she's a doll which i think is funny in the most complimenting way. I'll show you all after i go private, though since i am a stay at home mom i don't really have anything to update but pictures, and now we've circled back so TTYL and love to all. Night!

No comments: