Sunday, December 05, 2010

A day to remeber

Today was pretty okay but this evening was fairly awesome. I wanted to say that this was the first time winter had ever gone to the movies, but then I realized I'd be wrong. We went one summer with a friend to the free movie at the five star to see something. I don't remember what. Anyway she's now two and pretty much got to pick the movie. We went to see Tangled she did really good, next time were gonna be more on time so I can get her to the potty before the movie so I don't have to get up during the middle of it. She didnt have an accident so I think she's officially potty trained. We've only had a few accidents and they've all been at home, she does fantastic when were out and about though I don't get it but hey it works. After the movie we went to dinner at chili's it was good except for the part where winter made herself sick from eating to fast and threw up at the table luckily I could tell it was most likely gonna happen and was able to get a "bowl" in front of her or else I would have gotten it and usually I have the worst gag reflex and the sight and sound of someone puking is enough to make me puke I didn't have any problems with gagging or anything I guess the mom factor really kicked in it was totally a help my baby kinda deal. Though I still feel bad for the waitress who took it I hope she's a mom and can understand or at least is grateful it wasn't on the floor and they didn't need a mop and the wax paper caught it so all they really had to do was throw it away and nothing else got dirty cause the wax paper was going in the trash anyways. So all in all awesome night Tangled was quite fantastic and chili's 2 for 20 not bad just a very small selection. Well ttyl love always K.A.R.

No comments: