So I tell you guys the biggest news ever and no one responds Im getting married in case you might be wondering what the news is and since youve all moved i need new addresses if you want to be invited so email them to me, or something. Oh yeah and you all need to update cause its boring when you dont. well hopefully I'll hear from you guys. Love you all tons. Karli
2 comments:
Holy CRAP!!! You're getting married!!??!!?? That was out of the blue. I was shocked when I read that! CONGRATS!!!!!! Is that the guy you were standing next to at the singles ward on sunday? WOw. cool.I definately want an invite. Proble, is, that is the exact day(wel either the 8th or 9th ) that my brother is getting married! You'll probably pass eachother at the temple! I might see you there! crazy!!!!!! Cograts again you lucky dog you!
Wow! Congrats. I'll email you my address in a few weeks when I learn it. I just moved!
Post a Comment