Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I'm in a pink sort of mood.

So life comes at you fast and you run out of time in one day to do all of the things you planned on doing and unfortunately this is one thing that gets passed over and I really do feel bad that I don't keep you updated. And this is the most consistent diary/journal I have ever kept which is really kind of sad when you get to thinking about it, which is probably why I don't. So to update all ya all, mike and I are still friends (I still think of him as one of my best friends), we hang out most Tuesdays cause everyone else is busy and we're bored, and when he and darian leave I'm going to be bored most of the time. But to fix that I've started hanging out with Joe Bradford more, which people have started to use as the most delicious gossip, which means we're apparently dating and he doesn't deny it anymore so most people assume we are until I find out and set them straight. I've also been spending time getting to know mike and darians' friend Paul (who is now one of my friends) who just got off his mission, okay its been about a month since he's been home from Mexico but we don't really see him very often he lives in orem by the college, you know how that is. Paul is trying to teach me Spanish though which is great and so is Joe so I should be able to learn it fairly well. I've been on a few dates since the break up the first one didn't even start out as a date it started out as a concert that michelle and I were going to, but she invited a guy and then we were talking to Joe about it and found out he was going to the same concert(Aquabats) so we decided to carpool. So we went together there was a lot of moshing and Shelley needs lots of protection cause of her brain surgery but her date wasn't very good at it he'd never been to a show with moshing before and didn't listen to Joe and shelly's advice like me. And by the end of the night we were all exhausted and Joe and I were sitting in the back of the car and I was using him as a pillow, when Shelley dropped us off she asked if we'd been holding hands, which I found hilariously funny. But it wasn't till almost two weeks later that Joe and I decided it was a date. The next date was with this guy named Evan who's from my ward ( Joe Bradford set me up on it after I very jokingly told him and darian that they could help me by finding me a date cause they're my home teachers and they always ask if there's anything they can do for you and I got tired of saying "no, I'm fine.") and he's a very nice guy but a bit older (like 26) so I was really nervous it was the first actual date I had ever been on and he's so much older I was frantic I seriously thought I was going to puke, but I didn't and really enjoyed myself I especially enjoyed the part where he taught me how to tell the time by the stars he was only off by 3 min and I was off by an hour but it was still lots of fun, even though it was freezing cold in the mountains. The next date was with Joe we were going to go to the zoo but by time we got there it was raining and we'd only have a hour so we went downtown and walked around temple square. Then decided to go to the museum were the nice old guy at the front desk told us we were a cute couple which made us laugh and we explained to him it was our first date and we weren't married like he thought we were it was funny then and still is now. Joe and I are good friends but I don't think I could date him. One it would really upset Bryan and two were not that compatible. I've also got back in touch with my friend Tim even though he's not talked to me in three days which always makes me worried cause he's so sick I always assume the worst like he's dead or dying in the hospital and no ones going to tell me anything its the worst. Anyways its been really good getting back in touch with him and he's helped me with much more than he knows. I'll try really hard to be better at updating but right now I've got to go to bed its almost two am and I'm really starting to forget what I'm saying. Love you all so much, (much more than what you know) hugs and kisses forever and ever. Kar.

No comments: