Tuesday, April 25, 2006

long time no posting

sorry, really truly, I am sorry. okay quickly michael broke up with me again on the fifth, not a huge surprise mind you but annoying all the same. the next week on wednesday nate and I stayed up all night talking and for a few of you, you already know that we've done that before but, that time it was on the phone and this time it was just the two of us sitting in his room all night talking. I got home at 9 in the morning and shocker of all shockers my mother didn't ground me. It was amazing. the next day after staying up all night was passover and we celebrated at darians it was tons of fun. after I drove mike home and we were able to talk a bit more. He's still one of my very best friends and it'll be sad when he starts dating again. And it'll be hard at times to keep my promise of being nice to her but I'll do it. I don't break promises unless its a matter of life and death and I cant do anything else. All I want is for my friends to be happy so that really helps with this promise, even though I think he should consentrate more on his mission than girls but whatever. Friday I had a sleepover with Michelle Lindsey she's funny and the greatest part of that night was when we were playing dream phone and michelle said I got to start cause I was older I looked at her and said " you've got to be kidding your older Im only 19!" It was so funny her jaw dropped and she asked if I was serious. So funny. The next morning (saturday) I had to hurry home and change out of my pj's so I could get to my grandparents house cause grandpa had promised to take me four wheeling, but had left the day of passover and I wasn't going to miss that. So we went saturday and kirk got himself lost and we both got sunburned so bad. Later that night mike and darian came over and we made peach cobbler in a fire in my backyard and watched a movie it was tons of fun. I enjoy hanging out with my friends but dont really get to anymore since mike and I broke up. I'd hangout with darian but hes so busy, and I'd hang out with nate but he's got jenny, and I'd hang out with mike but some how it still seems weird. I really miss his family, I miss him to but Im ignoring most feelings about him. And sunday his sister called me and she almost sent me to tears. she wanted to know if I could copy a movie for her but I dont have a vcr that works so I couldnt. Sunday I was suposse to drive to church but I couldnt drive; my hands, wrist, and finger had swollen to the point where I couldn't grab anything so my mom said I should just stay home (and when one of her kids gets sick shes crazy) she kept trying to get me to go to the doctors but I refused besides the doctor wasn't going to be able to do anything. But I felt bad about not going to church so I went with my family it was odd but I survived. Yesterday I spent sleeping and watching tv with a little swelling gone.Ttoday though its mostly gone hence I can write to you, all my crazy exploits. Oh wait one last thing I quit my job as a sweeper and Im NEVER going back again yippppppppy!!!! I love you all from the bottom of my heart and wish you well on all of lives journeys. Hugs and Kisses. Kar

No comments: