Monday, April 03, 2006
okay Toni
so this going to be really quick cause Im at the library and they have a little timer in the coner of the screen that says i have 22 min to finish everything i need or want to do. and I told toni i'd update but couldnt do it at home cause my dad needed the connecting cable for something and hasn't but it back yet so here i am. so everything is hurried and my grammer and puncuation are horrible along with my spelling and im sorry. things are going well Im very happy with life but may be solwly poisioned my mom and I were watching the news this morning and there was a story about carbon monoxicde posioning and they said what the symptoms were and to check your water heater and if the flame is orange its bad so my mom told me to go check on it and its way orange and my sister does get horrible headaches, dissyness, and nausea. so we should probably get a detector and fix the water heater. I get to go to the Joseph smith movie tonight It'll be fun, even thought it's at 9:00pm which seems kinda late but it was the only time they had for most of the month so I took it. The guy next to me has some pretty entertaining music that I keep dancing to but hes had to move cause they need to fix the clock above his head. Im unable to think of anything else to say and i still have 14 min. Mostly I love you all and you mean the world to me. By the by deep fat fried twinkies aren't as good as everyone thinks they are. Hugs and Kisses. Kar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment