Thursday, March 23, 2006
110days 23 hours and some odd minutes
That is my apprximated depature date for micheal. (He has the real countdown on his phone) He's very excited, because on July 12th he will enter the MTC at 11:30 spend three weeks in the Provo MTC and then be transferred to the Lima Peru MTC for additional training mostly in spanish then anywhere in the Lima Peru North Mission for two years. He finds it quite funny that he will leave Utah in August and arrive in Peru in theyre winter which will be a frigid 60 degrees, raining with high humidity. It's been decided that he needs to get a tapeworm and loose 70 pounds, and we all know he'll come back with a deep dark tan. Everyone keeps asking me if Im all right and for the most part I am. Im really happy for him and I knew it was coming, I haven't actually cried yet but small things will make my eyes tear up but then I discard those feelings and keep going with whatever I was doing. At some point I'll breakdown but for now Im good. He wants the world to know so if you know anyone who knows michael and cares or even if they don't tell everyone that he's going. He's waited two year to send in his papers and we've waited two months for the reply he's thrilled that the not knowing is over but not to happy about having to wait three more months until he leaves. so that was my crazy day yesterday hope yours was less stressful. love and kisses, Kar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment