Monday, March 06, 2006
I feel all itchy
Im going crazy slowly but surely. I have ants in my pants. I really just need a change, but I don't know if its a change in jobs (which I wouldn't mind) or a change in scenery or something else though Im not sure what that could be. I want to go back to school. I need to fix the windsheild of my car. I want to quit cleaning the school and subbing. I need money to survive. At times I want to move out but its getting to be most of the time. Im to scared to live on my own. But really to do anything I need money so I have to keep working at a job I hate and in may it'll be a year of scrubbing toilets and I'll still feel bad when I quit whenever that is. It might just be the warm weather making me ready to do some spring cleaning of all the monotonous things I've been doing but then again I might just be growing up some more. although I don't think that going clothes shopping is making me anymore responsible with my money but I have some cute skirts and you all know I don't wear skirts or dresses or shorts but I have them and I'm actually enjoying them and I want more weird huh? And I have flip flops and Im starting to like the color pink I've realized I look good in pink. sometimes I wonder whats happening to me but then I stop thinking about it and just have fun cause its not hurting anyone and I happen to be that kind of a person and I've been denying it all along which is ridiculous. well I should go to bed I nned to start getting up sooner and finish the laundry and clean up some other stuff. call around and find a place that fixes windows for a fair price. go to the library. and find an inexpensive car insurance company. so if any of you have any suggestion I'd be glad to hear them. Love and kisses. Kar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
bear river mutual is what I have, ,My dad has compared every other insurance company, and no one is cheaper than them(for us anyway)
Post a Comment