Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Does anybody read this anymore????
I'd have updated sooner but my great uncle died on valentines day. But I ignored it cause I had plans that I was not going to mess up which I didnt. but after that everything got busy. funeral preparations then the funeral it's self in the snow. And I got sick not that I had to work on monday but my whole family pretty much spent the day in bed except for dad who had to go to work. Then yesterday runny/stuffy nose possible fever had to go to work twice. today I feel much better but thats cause michael brought me medicine and tissues that don't make my nose hurt, cause he loves me. I love you all and hope your weekend was less stressful than mine. Kar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! I still read it! I'm kind of the silent lurker type. I don't leave comments that often. Sorry! But yes, I read everyone's on a regular basis.Get well soon!
Luv, Bec
I still read this as well
Post a Comment