Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Get thee to a Nunnery
The worst pain in the world is falling in love with someone whose not on the same page as you are. But even worse than that is getting almost two months of dating them before you flat out ask them why things are so weird and then breaking up. Though I guess I should be use to it by now out of the six guys I've dated only two of them I broke up with, and with Bryan it was the second time we had broken up the first time he did it and the second I did it so its odd. Anyways this sucks and I am perfectly aware that he may read this and you can stop any time you want to but if not and you have questions you all know how to get a hold of me. He's really a wonderful guy and even though we broke up 5 days shy of 2 months he taught me so much for which I am eternally grateful, and so has everyone else I've dated but Michael definitely taught me the most out of them all. The biggest thing I've learned is that you have to talk to the person your dating about everything no matter how stupid you may think your going to sound. And become friends with them in the beginning, best friends, it works out so much better even if it is a short while at least them you know you'll still be friends afterward. Well yeah that's it I just wanted you all to know we broke up, but Im doing pretty good. Talk to you all later love you tons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment