Saturday, May 28, 2005
What the heck
at first it was kinda cool to have new and interesting people read my blog but now that i realise how many bored people or friends or my other friends read other peoples blogs i dont know what to do. everyone can post comments on my blog and right now i want everyone who reads this blog to let me know. i really want to see how many people whether i know you or not read this and why. my life is not interesting or insightful or are you so bored with your own life, you have nothing else to do but see whats going on in the rest of the world. and if my grammer bothers you too bad your just going to have to deal with it and you know who you are. other than that i dont really have anything else to say. who the heck is at the sleepover???? really is your life not complicated enough you need to read about complete strangers lives to have something to do????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I read it because I can.....and I want to know what's going on....
I read it once in a while, because I happen to think about it while I'm online.
I live the other side of midnight, but I pay a visit once a while.Do keep writing. Have read your comments on Jack's[ Unreal's] blog. You seem very level headed for someone your age.
Cheers & lots of love & luck
there are various reasons ppl write blogs.Some are subject centric, some are personal releases. Yet all are creative in some sense.Creativity is the quality you bering to an activitythat you are doing, whatever that might be. It is an attitude, an inner approach...how you look at things.
Creativity meansloving whatever you do, whether someone comes to know about it or not. If ppl come & read you,good. If fame happens excellent.If it doesnt, that shud not be the consideration.
The considerstion shud be that you are enjoying whatever you are doing. It is your love affair.If your act is your love affair, then it becomes creative.
Post a Comment