Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Good kinds of change

Im not talking about finding change in the couch, though that is a good kind of change. Im talking about Toni and her life which is way happy, hard but happy. And Im getting a car! so excited its an 87 chevolet celebrity wagon, mostly its a white(ish) station wagon but it holds 8 people and its only going to cost me $300, and its all mine meaning I don't have to share it with anyone. And having it allows me to substitute more places, and at 48.80 a day it adds up fairly nicely along with my sweeping job it shouldnt be to long til I can go back to school besides I can save money very well. Did you guys know they don't call it substitute teaching anymore its guest teacher which I think is lame but theres not much I can do about it. Well thats really all I had to say so all thats left is I love you all and I'll talk to later. Love and Kisses. Kar.

No comments: