Monday, January 09, 2006

Everything changes

Okay not reading for a week or so has never been a problem before. But when people get engaged and your the last to know its really bad to get busy and not find the time to read or update.

Anyway Im really happy for Toni I still want info about this guy and the wedding plans but so does everyone else so I'll wait I've gotten good at waiting for things to happen.

I still havent signed up for actual classes but I am taking institute on Thursdays with Bro. Masters and trying to get Michael to go with me. Im not sure if he'll do it but heres to hoping.

Michael's going to see his stake president on Tuesday about his papers so hopefully after that they can be sent off and things can further progress. And of course I'll be sad but mostly Im really excited its an awsome opportunity and with being a ward missionary myself I know that he'll have so much fun, plus it'll give us something to write to each other. So hopefully we'll write cause Im not good at the whole writting letters thing and neither is he. Joe Bradford and I were talking about Mike leaving and Joe seems to think I'm going to be all sad and heartbroken for the entire time but I won't be and I told him it'll be easier to send Mike off on his mission than to send him to school cause at school Id have to worry about girls and on a mission if he's doing what he should and not "flirt to convert" then theres nothing I need to worry about. And he's not that type of a guy so theres nothing to worry about except for him being shot or something but that doesnt happen very often so Im not going to worry.

Well I really need to read and write more often, but things get in the way at times. I love you all so very much and even though I dont see you guys ever really I miss you and this is a great way to keep in touch with one another, even becca who lives really close. I still never see her but up until we all started blogs I didn't really know her but I feel like I do now and I feel bad not getting to know her in the first place. Well I love all and miss you all, and I'll talk to guys later.

No comments: