Friday, December 09, 2005
Sorry about the long wait , I got really busy.
I was going to post again I promise. But live got in the way. Last Wednesday (the 30th) I finally got myself into the sub finder for granite school district. Which means I can substitute teach on thursday they called me so I taught then had to do my sweeper job as well, but I subbed at pleasant green for third graders it was fun. And that night I had school. Friday I had a lot of errands to run with my mom then work and I cant remember that night. Saturday I worked at the gun club I use to work at for four hours, home for fifteen minutes, and then to the Magna parade. Michael came as well and then we went back to my house hung out and watched part of Mr. Deeds on TBS then took his sister home and hung out there we ended up and nathans after picking up darian and watched a movie of some kind. Sunday was church and I actually got to bed before eleven. But bright and early Monday morning I got a call to sub again this time at Brockbank it was only suppose to be a half day thing but it ended up being an all day thing. I was subbing for a Ms. Lucas for her two periods but Ms. Davis across the hall lost her voice and needed me to fill in so I did. Tuesday I end up going back and teaching for Ms. Davis all day, she still hadn't got her voice back and ended up with the flu. Wednesday I sub for her again Three days of straight math will make anyone go crazy. And yesterday I had to go there again but it was half a day and for Ms. Isom a half period of english and an entire period of German guys I know no german but I got to teach it luckily it was first year and they were just getting to knowing anything so they knew as much as i did so it went all right except for me scaring the livingcrap out of them. They got so loud that I could not yell over them anymore so I took a yardstick and hit some kids desk with it the entire class fell silent and I got them to clean the room and sraighten their desks so they could go to lunch. And then i got to go home but for that little over a week insanity I just summarized I had gotten no sleep or very close to no sleep but Im much better now and Im looking forward to more money. Because making $15 a day as a sweeper before taxes isnt getting me very far in life so this should help a whole lot. well now that Ive renewed my sleep and Im not so cranky with everything and everyone and I dont have to fight my eyelids. I'll be more diligent in my updating. I love you all, talk to soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment