Saturday, April 14, 2007

Married life update


okay ive been very lax about keeping in touch and im sorry but we dont have the internet we only get it if we go to the library or some where we can borrow the net right now were visiting paul's family so i have time. well the wedding was great besides all the planning and the two different receptions we had because lots of people are in moroni(like paul's family) we live in south salt lake in a quaint apartment that i hate and will be moving soon i hope. i was pregnant for three months and then lost the baby and pretty much since then ive felt sick, yeah. right now i think i have a head cold. i dont work anywhere anymore so between the two (losing the baby and and my job) ive been really depressed but im doing a lot better now, though im still stuck in the house alone all day which doesnt help but were working on it (paul and i) and he (paul)treats me like a princess its awesome and very helpful. I love him very much and he's my rock and world. so yeah, i updated if you want more info ask a more specific question(s). love ya all.

2 comments:

MishMash said...

I'm very glad to see that you are still alive and well. I've missed you. We should do something sometime...

Toners said...

I don't think we can do movie night. Ben works early saturday morning. I am totally bummed. :-S Anyway, another day definitely!